Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cycle 4 - CD20 - 1DPO

Like always I did not ovulate on my own. So Tuesday morning I went for an ultrasound and the right dominant follicle was measuring at 26mm and the remaining were all small. The lining was measuring at 10.8mm. Before I could feel happy about my follicle update the nurse came in to tell me that they were out of HCG trigger shots. She tried calling a couple of places but no luck. Finally she wanted me to go to their main office which is about 50miles away. She called to let them know that I am on my way as they were holding on to the one single trigger shot that they had left. I would have gone crazy if they didn't have any left for me.

Eventually I went there and got my trigger shot at 2 in the afternoon. The nurse told me that I will be ovulating sometime during Wednesday night. She advised me to have sex Wednesday night, Thursday morning and night. We had sex last night but were not able to this morning. It was really weird to get up early and do it before work. We tried but couldn't. We will be doing it tonight and I hope that it would make up for this morning mishap. Either way I am officially 1dpo and I get to start my HCG booster shots from tomorrow for low progesterone. I need to get 3 HCG booster shots on 08/05, 08/08 and 08/11. I go back to the clinic on Sep10 for my progesterone check.

I hope that everything works out fine this cycle and it gives me the BFP that I've been wanting for a long time. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Casey said...

Good luck! I'll be praying for you! Babydust!

Leslie Laine said...

I think the sex on command thing is one of the (if not the) worst things about this whole IF thing. Sometimes I just can't wait to not have to worry about that anymore. Don't worry about this morning, I'm sure that you'll make up for it tonight!

I Believe in Miracles said...

I cannot believe they were all out of trigger shots. That's crazy.

Wishing you lots of luck and Baby DUST!!!