Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cycle 4 - CD34 - 15DPO

Last evening as usual I was down with a bad migraine and was lying down in a dark room. My husband comes in lies next to me, hugs me and says "I don't want you to suffer so much. I don't want kids". I wanted to burst into tears and tell him that because he cares so much and he is so loving it gives me all the more reason to want to have his kid. I don't know what I would do without him in my life. I have read in many blogs that slowly IF begins to take a toll in a relationship. Thankfully so far it has just made us closer and stronger. I hope it stays this way forever.

Today morning I had a mild brown discharge which usually happens to me before AF. I am thinking that it should start tomorrow or day after. I will be moving on to injectables now.

2 comments:

A Decade of BFNs said...

I am so sorry it seems AF is on her way. I am on my first round of injections. I am here if you have any questions.

I Believe in Miracles said...

Last night, right before bed, hubby said something similar to me. It's like he was sorry to put me all through this... but it totally made me want to have our kid even more.

Sorry about AF. Keep us posted.

**HUGS**