Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cycle 4 - CD33 - 14DPO - BFN

Sorry I have been missing lately because I have been having terrible migraines. I have a headache almost everyday. The first half of the cycle I get migraines because of the fertility meds (either clomid or femara) and the second half I get migraines because of the low progesterone levels. This month my progesterone level was at 15 and was much better than the last 2 cycles (5 and 2). The doctors office told me that 15 was on the low end of their accepted levels but still a good number considering my history. So that was enough reason for me to be extra hopeful. My nurse had asked me to test on Friday at 16DPO because of the HCG booster shots that I got during my LP. Like always I gave in to temptation and POAS today and it was a BFN. I also feel like I am going to start AF anytime now.

It would be a lie to say that I am not disappointed. The thing that hurts the most is my husband who never talks about pregnancy during the 2ww kept telling me that this cycle it would work. I feel sad that I failed him one more time. It really hurts to crush his hope down. I am going to keep myself really busy and wait to start the next cycle soon.

3 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

I'm sorry about the migraines. That does not sound good at all.

Remember, it's not over until the fat lady sings, or in this case AF comes. I'm hopeful for you and praying.

**HUGS**

A Decade of BFNs said...

Sorry about the BFN. ((((((((((huggs))))))))

Anonymous said...

Hun, that really sucks. I'm sorry. BIG hugs.