Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cycle 3 - CD44 - 14dpo - BFN

I tested this morning just for the heck of it and got a BFN. I was not too disappointed because there was a next to zero chance of me being pregnant with a progesterone value of 1. The only frustrating this is last cycle I got AF, 13 dpo and this cycle there is no sign of it yet. I so badly want to get AF so that I can start my next cycle and move forward.

The weekend was busy with the dinner and everything. I cooked for most part of Saturday and both me and my husband cleaned the house and were so tired by the time the guests arrived. There were 2 kids and the minute they entered the house one of them asked where the toy room was. I was taken by surprise and did not know how to respond and one of the mom's said "There are no kids in this house so no toy room". None of them know about our IF struggle so I know that the statement was not mean to be hurtful but still it hurt. Sunday when me and my husband were out for a walk in our community we figured that our lot was one of the biggest and I saw so many other kids playing in their yards and I told him "We have a great house and a big yard but no kids to play in them". His reply "Don't worry we will have lots of them soon". That was enough to cheer me up and get me ready for the next cycle. Wish it started soon.

7 comments:

SAHW said...

I think sometimes the little comments, the ones that are made in passing and certainly aren't meant to be hurtful, are the ones that sting the most, because of that very fact that they weren't even meant to hurt...
I hope your next cycle will start asap and your dream of filling your house and yard with children will come true very soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh the lure of the pee-stick. I hope AF turns up really soon and you can move on to the next cycle. I'll be right there with you- injectible chicks!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Oh my dear - I'm so sorry to hear this news. The little comments are killers. Hubby sounds fabulous. Like he knows just what to say. :o)

I hate all the waiting, you know? It's a real pain. Hoping AF turns up soon, so you can start again.

A Decade of BFNs said...

Hope AF shows up soon so you can move on. TTC is all about waiting...waiting for AF, waiting for her to go away to BD, waiting to O, 2ww...waiting for the BFP. I hope you are not waiting any longer and the injectibles do the trick for you.

Nichole said...

I am so sorry. Damn BFN's! I know exactly what you mean by the big yard with no kids in it...our neighborhood (and our yard) is the same way!

Hang in there! *HUGS*

Dana said...

Wanted to come by and send you some hugs!!! I am praying that AF shows so you can start the new cycle. By the way...our yard is big too and all of my relatives keep saying all you need is a bunch of kids. Well duh!!

Ellie said...

I am so sorry about your BFN! I feel the exact same way about our house- it has three bedrooms that aren't currently being used because we don't have kids.

Hopefully soon we will both have kids filing up our rooms and playing in our yards!

Injectables weren't bad at all- I'll keep my fingers crossed that they will be successful for you!