Friday, July 25, 2008

Cycle 3 - CD40 - 10dpo - Update

My nurse just called to say that my progesterone value today was 1 (it was 2, 3 days ago) which means I will be getting my AF anytime now. The nurse said that she needs to talk to my doc and figure out what new meds I will be taking next cycle during the luteal phase to help with my progesterone.
Also I wanted to clarify, that I held back my true feelings from my husband because he was quite hopeful this cycle and I didn't want to cause him more pain. He is really very very sweet and supportive and I usually cry and crib to him when I meet pregnant friends or hear news of pregnancy. But today he is sounding very low and so I am trying to be all cheerful for the both of us. I don't think we both can be depressed at the same time cause then we will come crashing down. I have already planned dinner and movie tonight and tomorrow I have 4 families coming home for dinner. I guess this weekend I will be busy and occupied till AF arrives.

3 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

I understand now. I'm sorry to hear you both are low. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

SAHW said...

Glad you will be keeping yourself busy to keep your mind of things...
sorry this cycle didn't work out for you. :(

A Decade of BFNs said...

I am sorry this cycle was not it. I think prometrium is a good thing to start with for support in the LP. I used to spot for a week before AF and the cycle I used it there was no spotting AF showed just like she should have. During cycles I am lucky enough to O, I don't spot either. I am going to keep my fingers crossed for you. Hope you get it next time.