Monday, July 7, 2008

Cycle 3 - CD22

I am back from my get together. We enjoyed the vacation and I had fun playing with the 1.5 yr old. I've figured out that I get hurt only seeing new Born's and pregnant women. Older kids are fine and the host who was pregnant was not flaunting her pregnancy. So it was a fun weekend except for the fact that I still have hot flashes. It takes at least 10days for the clomid to completely leave my system. Another side effect is vaginal dryness. I am not sure if this is going to affect my chances of getting pregnant at home. I still haven't surged which means I test today and tomorrow and if not surge I go back for an ultrasound on Wednesday. If my dryness does not improve then I might consider getting at least one IUI this cycle. So for now its just wait and see and I do have a lot of blog reading to do.

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Glad you had a great vacation!!

I'm dry not on clomid so if they give you any indication that it might be a problem, can you let me know?

Thanks for the encouragement!

Anonymous said...

Clomid is notorious for drying up your cervical fluid... which means the swimmers get stranded. Some people swear by preseed. Toni Weschler (in her book) says you can use egg whites.

Any surge? If not, good luck tomorrow at the clinic- I hope the ultrasound brings good news.