Monday, October 20, 2008

Cycle 5 - CD33 - 9DPO

Tender boobs - NO
Cramps - NO
Nausea - NO
Feeling tired - NO

Pregnant - Most likely not

I finished the third dose of my HCG booster shot yesterday. My 8dpo progesterone level was at 16 this month. Its not bad and not great either so I still have to wait till the weekend.

Tomorrow is my Birthday. Yesterday both me and my husband went shopping and he bought me a ton of clothes and a beautiful Sapphire ring. We both love blue and that is the only color gem stone that I don't have. I have decided that I am not letting IF drag me down. So tonight both me and husband will bake my birthday cake and we are having some friends over. Tomorrow night we are going out for dinner. Please do keep me in your prayers.

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Will be praying for you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day.

***HUGS***

A Decade of BFNs said...

Happy belated bday!!!!

And listen here missy, it isn't over until the red lady sings!

PUPO!!!!!!!!!!