Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cycle 5 - 4w2d

My beta went from 211 on Monday to 520 today. So it more than doubled with a doubling time of 36hrs. My progesterone decreased from 19 to 15. I got my progesterone shot this morning and I am hoping that it would help me with the progesterone problem. Today I have been extremely tired and sleepy because of the shot. I am at work and all I want to do is go home and crash. My doctor does not want any more HCG tests so I only have my weekly progesterone shots and blood tests. My big ultrasound is scheduled for November 18.

I wanted to thank all of you for your wonderful wishes. We have told our parents but have decided not to tell our friends till the US so your wishes meant a lot to us.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy and a wonderful beta! I know the progesterone shot is doing more than just making you sleepy . . .

You are in my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Great news on the beta! Hope the progesterone shots help. Keep us posted.

I Believe in Miracles said...

Yeah on the beta! I know Mel at Life in a Holding Pattern is having some difficulty with progesterone too. If you go here: http://melslifeinaholdingpattern.blogspot.com/2008/10/commence-freak-out.html people left some comments about it.
Hope the shots help! Keep us posted.
***HUGS***

Ellie said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you! This is such great news :)

The PIO shots made me tired too! Oy! Just be sure you are going to bed early!!

Take care!

Meim said...

Sorry I am so far behind, but I just wanted to say Congratulations! I am very excited for you!

Turia said...

Oh wow- I am so behind- I only saw this now- you're pregnant!!!! That's AMAZING news!

Are you taking progesterone suppositories too or just the shot?

I am SO excited for you. I hope everything's easy from this point on.