Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cycle1, CD7

So I started this cycle last week and went for the usual baseline ultrasound (on day 2).

Left ovary: 19 eggs
Right ovary: 15 eggs
Uterine lining: 5.3mm

Everything looked good and I believe the blood tests were normal too as I was given the go ahead to start the leterozole. This cycle we are doing a combination with leterozole and menopur. So far the plan is to take leterozole for days 3-7 and then menopur (150IU) for 3 days. I go back for an ultrasound on Friday and based on that I will take the menopur for more days if needed. I also have my HSG scheduled for this afternoon. Hope they find my cervix this time, else this cycle is a bust. Also if they find something wrong with the tubes or the uterus, then this cycle is a bust. It will suck as I would have finished taking the entire leterozole by then. This cycle we are also going with an IUI, as that's what worked last time.

Things are so different this time around as I do not have a lot of free time worrying about the whole process. My daughter and my job keeps me busy for the most part and I am too tired to stay up and think. I hope less stress means good news for IF so lets see how things progress.

No comments: