Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cycle1, CD14

HSG on CD7: After some initial difficulty finding my cervix they were able to find it and cath it. The radiologist came and the die was inserted. The uterus looked good and both the tubes were open and good. The whole process lasted about 20-25min and my husband was allowed to stay in with me. I had some minor cramping for the next two days but nothing too bad.

I took Femara 5mg between CD3-CD7 and Menopur 150IU between CD8-CD9. Estradiol on CD3 was 65.
CD10:
Ultrasound showed no significant follicles yet.
Lt ovary: a lot of small ones
Rt ovary: one at 10mm
Lining: 8.4mm
Estradiol: 21 (low)

The plan was to increase and continue the Menopur. Took Menopur 225IU between CD10-CD12.

CD13:
Ultrasound revealed some good follicles.
Lt ovary: 13mm, 9mm
Rt ovary: 10mm, 9mm, 8mm
Lining - 9mm
Estradiol: 38 (still too low)

They think the Femara is still in my system and is causing these low Estradiol values. Plan is it to increase the dosage to 4 vials - 300 IU. I did not have any medication for yesterday hence the clinic gave me some Bravelle to take instead of Menopur. I am not sure if it is good to switch during the cycle but do not have another option. So took Bravelle 300IU on CD13 and will be taking Menopur 300IU on CD14. Will be going back for ultrasound & blood test tomorrow morning.

I am slowly beginning to loose hope as it is taking too long (as usual) and the estradiol values are so low (something that's never happened before). Hopefully I will have some good news tomorrow.

No comments: