Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cycle1, CD15

Ultrasound:
Lt ovary - 15mm, 12mm
Rt ovary - 10mm, 10mm
Lining - 11.3mm
Estradiol - 152 (a lil better)

Last time my lining was at 10.4 during trigger so I am beginning to worry that its going to be too thick (even though the nurse assures me that its OK). Also the follicles are taking forever to grow. The plan is to take Menopur 150IU and Bravelle 150IU today and Menopur 300 IU tomorrow, and go back for an ultrasound on Friday (CD 17). Hopefully I should be able to trigger then and have the IUI over the weekend. I am still waiting to hear about the estradiol values.

By Friday I would have used 23 Menopur vials (75IU) and 6 Bravelle vials (75IU). The last time I used 30 Menopur vials (75IU). So I guess we are pretty much close to that and the additional Femara this time has done nothing except causing low estradiol values. My body does take its own sweet time to grow eggs and never grows more than one in a cycle. Lets see what happens this time.

No comments: