Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cycle 3 - CD2 - The Plan

The nurse from the doctors office called me with the plan. I will get an ultrasound tomorrow (CD3) for a baseline. I take clomid 150mg CD3 thru CD9. I go for a blood test on June 25 (CD10) to check if my estrogen level has reached 300. Based on the estrogen level we proceed from there. I also need to go for a HSG on June 24. This might be an IUI cycle with progesterone shots during the 2ww.
I am not looking forward to starting clomid cause I get both hot flashes and migraines, but its worth it if this is gonna get me the baby that I so badly want. Apart from the clomid I am scared about the HSG procedure this cycle. The nurse has advised me to take 800mg of advil 20min before the procedure and has promised that it will be over in 20min. Lets just hope for the best.

No comments: