Monday, June 16, 2008

Cycle 3 - CD1

So today I started bleeding. Even though it is depressing I am happy that I started bleeding on my own. This would be my first ovulation in 3 years. I have always needed prometrium to bring on a bleeding in the past. I am waiting to hear from my RE's office regarding the plan for the next cycle. Most likely it would be HSG, extended clomid, IUI and progesterone supplements.

Like in many households I am the one who does the research and surfing the net abt TTC all the time. My husband is more subdued but he patiently listens to my ramblings about findings everyday. Yesterday when I was telling him about how I think we should proceed he was just listening. I accused him of not taking part in the discussion and told him that once in a while it will be nice to hear him say "Yeah lets do this or that". He simply said "Everymonth its you who has to take these crazy medicines and suffer with the side effects. So anything you want is fine with me." I was so relieved to know that he did get me afterall. Even though he doesnt express it often he does feel bad for my hot flashes, mood swings and migraines. Since we havent told anyone about our IF struggle I so badly needed him to understand and I am so glad he does.

No comments: