Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cycle3, CD34, 10DPO

Symptoms so far:
          1DPO - Heaviness in lower abdomen, pain, bloating
          2DPO - Heaviness in lower abdomen, pain, bloating
          3DPO - bloating
          4DPO - cramping in the lower abdomen
          5-9DPO - Pretty much nothing except the occasional twinge in the lower abdomen (this could also be the work of my infertile mind over analyzing).

I was on antibiotics in the middle of this cycle for a cold and now have a very bad yeast infection. I tried Monistat 7 two days ago and was in unbearable pain. The itching, burning increased a lot and I had to stop using the Monistat. This morning my nurse checked me and confirmed that it is indeed a yeast infection and has given me a prescription for Difflucan. A lot of people have mentioned that difflucan is not a good option during pregnancy so I am still a little concerned about taking it. For now I am going to use the external Monistat cream and hope it gets better. If not I will have to end up taking the difflucan. Also because of the internal exam I am having some cramping now.

I went for my day 21 (7DPO) progesterone draw and the value came up at 44.5  which I think is really good. I have never seen anything this high. My past cycle values have been 5, 10, 15 and 19. This cycle has been really really hard for me so far. It could be because I used a lot more medication that I have in the past or it could be because both DH and I are still mad at each other about multiples or it could be because I had to switch doctors in the middle of the cycle or it could be because I have to now drive 1.5hrs (one way) to my doctor's clinic instead of the 25min that  I used to. I hope this was all worth it and I get some good news soon. My beta is scheduled for next Tuesday and I am thinking of testing at home on Saturday which would be 13DPO.

No comments: