Friday, November 14, 2008

6w4d

I woke up this morning to some bright red spotting on my toilet paper and I have been having brown spotting ever since. I had some severe cramps yesterday but only mild cramps today. I went to my clinic for mu progesterone shot and the nurse thinks that I should wait till my Tuesday ultrasound. If the bleeding or the cramping gets worse then I go to the ER. She has also asked me to drink lots of fluids and to stay off my feet as much as possible. I am hoping that this is nothing terrible and that it will stop soon. Please please please pray for me.

5 comments:

SAHW said...

I really, really hope it's nothing...but if it gets worse, PLEASE go to the ER right away, if nothing else, it will ease your mind.

Nichole said...

I know exactly how scarey spotting can be. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I will keep checking in on you! Hang in there, take it easy and breathe!

((HUGS))

I Believe in Miracles said...

Praying for you.
**BIG HUG**

Anonymous said...

A prayer just went up for you. I hope it will turn out to be nothing. Hang in there.

Turia said...

I really hope this will turn out to be nothing serious.

Crossing everything!