Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5w3d

I am down with a nasty cold, sore throat and congestion. Also I got my progesterone shot this morning so I am even more tired and drained because of both. This morning during the blood draw as usual my vein did not co-operate. I have trouble during blood draws so they use the same vein every time and this morning that did not work. The nurse thinks that I might have developed some scar tissue because of being poked so many times at the same place. Finally she was able to get some blood from a different vein. I also convinced them to do a repeat HCG just for my sanity. I will be getting both the HCG and progesterone results this evening. I am trying to finish some work and go home early so that I can rest.

1 comment:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Any update?

Sorry about your veins. I hear you on the scarring. When I go for multiple blood draws in a row, my veins HURT when I get poked. And they normally don't.

Sorry to hear you're sick. Question - did you or did you not get the flu shot? I'm trying to decide. :o)