Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cycle 5, FET1, CD30 - BFN

Aug30 - CD24 - Endometrin
                           Symptom - hot flashes

Aug31 - CD25 - Endometrin
                           Vivelle patches - 5
                            Symptom - migraine

Sep1 - CD26 - Endometrin
                        Symptom - migraine
                        HPT - BFN

Sep2 - CD27 - Endometrin
                         Vivelle patches - 5
                         Symptom - migraine
                         HPT - BFN

Sept3 - CD28 - HCG < 1, E2 - 245.75, P4 - 6.81
                          Endometrin
                        
Sep4 - CD29 - Endometrin
                         Vivelle patches - 5

Sep5 - CD30 - Endometrin

I do not understand why my clinic wants me to continue all medication till my second beta even thought my first one came at less than 1. I so badly want to be done with this cycle and move on. I cried some over the weekend when the HPT's turned up negative and so was prepared for the actual beta results. Tomorrow I go for my second beta and then I get to stop all medication (personally I do not have any hope and feel like wasting the medication). Slowly a fear of not being able to have another child is creeping in. We still have 2 more frozen embryo's to try. Hopefully that should work.

3 comments:

Turia said...

Oh CG, I'm so sorry. :(
T.

I Believe in Miracles said...

I'm so sorry.

My clinic has me continue meds too. For my chemical, I asked to stop after 2nd beta, they didn't initially want me to. With my 2nd miscarriage, I finally told them at 6 weeks (after 2 weeks of crazy betas), can I stop since obviously this pregnancy isn't viable? Sometimes I don't get it.

I wish this cycle had turned out different. BIG HUG.

Evden eve said...


BBC inter-city and inter-city cargo storage items, our company is part of the shipping company first comes to mind at the mention of the transport SOME SITE CHARACTERISTICS
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliye
Şehirlerarası nakliyat
Şehirlerarası nakliye
İstanbul evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat
Evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Thank you thank you for choosing us