Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tic Tac - 19 weeks old

I know this is really really late but I guess better late than never. Tic Tac was born 2 days before her due date. Both me and my daughter almost died during labor and it was very very difficult and traumatic for both me and my husband and so I am not going to talk about it.

Recovery was hard during the first month but now I am completely recovered and healthy. I am not sure if I will be updating regularly but am going to try as much as I can.

I want to thank all you readers who helped me get where I am now and wish you all the very best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CG- I am so very glad to hear from you- I have been wondering about you and Tic Tac! I'm so sorry to hear that the birth was so difficult. I'm relieved to know that you have now recovered, and I hope Tic Tac is bringing much joy to your life.

Hugs,
T.

Mary said...

Good luck to you. I wish you the best recovery! My friend's sister also had a similar experience. Glad everything worked out.

sophie said...

I am very happy you have recovered and are healthy now! i hope you have much fun with tic tac, i'm sure she is wonderful!