Tuesday, March 3, 2009

22w2d

I started feeling tiny little flutters by the end of week 20. It started getting stronger by the day and now I feel her regularly at different times of the day. She loves kicking right after I eat my meal and she kicks all over the place too. One min it is my lower abdomen and the next near my belly button and then she changes position again. No matter what time of the day or where I am there is a smile on my face every time I feel her kick. This is such a nice feeling and I am so happy I am finally getting to experience it. I still cant feel the kicks on the outside. Being inside, if she can bring me so much joy I am sure once she is out I am going to be on cloud nine permanently. I am so in love with my lil girl already.

My husband came down with a cold last week and successfully I managed to get it from him. Its day 4 of cold, cough and sore throat for me and I am feeling like shit. I am so congested and have been breathing through my mouth. I tried taking sudafed for my congestion last night and it kept me awake the whole night. So no more sudafed for me. Robitussin seems to help my cough but the relief is temporary. I know I will have to tough it out and wait for it to take its course but still it gets to me at times. Again its my lil girl cheering me with her kicks and that keeps me going. Cant wait to meet her already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you have a cold. I've had two pretty bad ones since I got pregnant. My doctor said I could use Mucinex and it seems to work the best for me. Give that a try!