Tuesday, February 10, 2009

19w2d

I know that I am not blogging regularly but its just because I do not have much to say and things have been pretty mundane at my end. Physically I look very pregnant but have gained only 6 pounds so far. Emotionally I have periods of extreme joy followed by being totally depressed. I feel like crying for everything and I am sure its the hormones. Also I haven't felt the baby yet so I do have some anxious moments when I badly want to know that everything is ok inside. We have the 20week ultrasound scheduled for next Wednesday and I guess that will bring some relief. I have a hard time deciding if I want a baby boy or a baby girl. Eventually I will be happy either way. I still have periods of breathlessness and light headedness and the nausea keeps coming back for at least 30min a day. But still its all worth it and Ill be glad to do it all over again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey CG,

Wow- 20 weeks already!! Good to hear from you. I hope the hormones settle down, and that the twenty week ultrasound shows a beautiful happy baby.
T.

I Believe in Miracles said...

Belly shot?

Let us know about the 20 week u/s. CONGRATS. You're doing great.

~~HUGS~~