Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cycle4, IVF1, CD28, 9dp5dt - BFN

05/25/12 - CD24:
Morning - Baby aspirin, Metformin, Inositol, Cinnamon+Chromium, Endometrin
Noon -  Cinnamon+Chromium, Endometrin, Iron
Evening - Cinnamon+Chromium, VitD
Night -  Metformin, Inositol, Cinnamon+Chromium, Chlor-trimeton, Endometrin

Symptom -None
POAS - AM - Dollar store - BFN

05/26/12 - CD25:
Morning - Baby aspirin, Metformin, Inositol, Cinnamon+Chromium, Endometrin,Vivelle dots
Noon -  Cinnamon+Chromium, Endometrin, Iron
Evening - Cinnamon+Chromium, VitD
Night -  Metformin, Inositol, Cinnamon+Chromium, Endometrin

Symptom - Migraine, Mild cramping in the night
POAS - AM - Dollar store - BFN
              PM - FRER - BFN

05/27/12 - CD26:
Morning - Baby aspirin, Metformin, Inositol, Cinnamon+Chromium, Endometrin
Noon -  Cinnamon+Chromium, Endometrin, Iron
Evening - Cinnamon+Chromium, VitD
Night -  Metformin, Inositol, Cinnamon+Chromium, Endometrin

Symptom - Constipation
POAS - AM - FRER - BFN
              PM - FRER - BFN

05/28/12 - CD27:
Morning - Baby aspirin, Metformin, Inositol, Cinnamon+Chromium, Endometrin, Vivelle dots
Noon -  Cinnamon+Chromium, Endometrin, Iron
Evening - Cinnamon+Chromium, VitD
Night -  Metformin, Inositol, Cinnamon+Chromium, Endometrin

Symptom - Constipation
POAS - AM - FRER - BFN

05/29/12 - CD28:
Morning - Baby aspirin, Metformin, Inositol, Cinnamon+Chromium, Endometrin
Noon -  Cinnamon+Chromium, Endometrin, Iron
Evening - Cinnamon+Chromium, VitD
Night -  Metformin, Inositol, Cinnamon+Chromium, Endometrin

Symptom - Migraine

Beta from this morning came at a 4. I guess officially this cycle is now over. I called my clinic to discuss my options but the IVF coordinator is on vacation till next week. The IVF nurse had already left for the day and the other nurse did not have much information. She wants me to continue the progesterone and wait for AF. If AF does not show up by Friday then I go back for another blood work. She also said that there was no hope for this cycle but they still have to wait. It sucks to have to continue the suppositories and I am not sure if I will get AF on my own while on progesterone. Anyway surprisingly I am not heart broken or shattered yet. I am thinking more about what next and how to proceed. Just want to start as soon as possible. I don't care how hard the process is or how hard its gonna get, I am only thinking about the end product and I so badly want another baby. I am thinking mostly we will be doing a FET in July but will know for sure after talking to the coordinator.

5 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

I'm so so sorry!!

That's weird that they are keeping you on suppositories till you got AF. I never got AF when I was taking progesterone, I had to stop and then get it.

I hope the next steps come quickly and you get the end product - another baby soon!

xoxo

Turia said...

Oh CG, that sucks. I'm so sorry.

Ditto what Nity said. I'm so confused that they want you to stay on the progesterone but still expect AF to show up.

I am like you- I cope by immediately looking ahead to the next cycle. But do give yourself some proper time to grieve the result of this one. You've put your body through a lot.

xoxo
T.

daysofserenity said...

I'm soo sorry!

DandelionBreeze said...

I'm so sorry... and to have to continue the supps must add to the pain. Thinking of you and hope you're able to work out a plan for your FTE soon. Love always xoxo

Emily said...

I'm so sorry hon. I know that feeling of wanting to just move forward and it sucks when something is in your way. I hope you can do your FET soon. Hugz!